Words carry power. We grow when confronted by thoughts that are transmitted by words. Your library seeks to provide words in books that will benefit you. Whether you are taking a child to Preschool Story Time or exposing your teens to appropriate teen fiction, you will be developing healthy habits that will bless them for years to come. And it is all free for you and your family…a ministry of your church. Come visit us!
Hours and Card Info.
- Cards are available during normal hours of operation and are free for you and your family. Replacement cards are $3 each.
Hours: Sunday: 9 a.m.-noon
Monday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
and 4-8 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Donations and Gifts
- Donated materials are accepted when deemed acceptable by the Library staff. They must be no more than five years old and meet all standards of Christian conduct.
- Memorials/Honorariums are often donated in honor of individuals.
- We recommend that gifts be monetary to allow the Library staff to work with the donor to select items in keeping with Library needs. A form is available for donors to assure proper acknowledgements are sent to all parties.
What the Library Offers
- A peaceful and pleasant environment in which you can read, study, or pray
- Fiction and non-fiction books, hardback and paperback
- Books for all ages … adults, young adults, children and preschoolers
- DVDs and videos
- Sermon CDs
- Christian study and reference materials
Ladies Book Club meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 10:00 a.m. from September through May.