The FMC hopes to provide not only a warm and inviting atmosphere, but also one of the finest fitness facilities in the community. Guests will find friendly staff, educated trainers, and excellent facilities. Memberships are open to the public.
The FMC includes five weight rooms, a complete weight machine circuit, two group fitness rooms, and over 40 cardio machines (including treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes, and so much more). Membership also includes access to an indoor walking/jogging track, locker rooms, indoor children’s play places, and library!
Monday – 5:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday – 5:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday – 5:00 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday – 5:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday – 5:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday – 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday – CLOSED
- You do not have to be a member of First Baptist Hendersonville to use the FMC.
- The current annual fee is $120 for each person age 12 and up, plus a $30 registration fee per household.
- The FMC does not have an online joining process. Individuals wishing to join or rejoin the FMC must do so in person. Contact (615) 824-6184 for more information.
- All payments must be in check or credit card. No cash transactions.
- Guest passes are currently unavailable. MEMBERS ONLY.
The Play Areas are currently open to the public. You do not have to have an FMC membership to play! Adults must constantly supervise their children in the play area, and socks are required. Play Areas are for children ages 11 and younger.
Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-6:00 pm and Saturday, 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Play Area hours and availability are subject to change for inner ministry activities. Keep up with Play Area closures by checking out the FMC Facebook Page!
The Play Areas are not available for birthday party use or rentals
Open Play Hours:
Monday thru Friday
6 AM to 10 AM and 3 PM to 6 PM
8 AM to 1 PM
FMC membership is required to use basketball courts.