We’re Glad You’re Here!
First Baptist Church
The First Baptist Church of Hendersonville first assembled in the home of Mrs. J. H. Stephens in June 1944. Regular Sunday School meetings were held at First Presbyterian Church of Hendersonville. In 1945 the church purchased property on Gallatin Road near Imperial Boulevard. The first church building was erected on this property in 1947.
What Drives Us
Connecting every generation to God, Others and Service.
We have three services every Sunday in our Sanctuary. Our 8:00 and 9:30 am services are traditional with our choir and orchestra. The 11:00 am service is more laid back and contemporary with our worship team.
We’re offering ‘Safe Services’ during this time of pandemic for those who want to remain extra cautious. These services are social distanced and require all attendants to wear a mask. Safe services are offered at 8:00 and 9:30 am each Sunday morning.
In addition to the 11:00 Contemporary service in the Sanctuary, we also offer contemporary services at 8:00 and 9:30 am. This service is the same laid back, contemporary style as in the Sanctuary at 11:00.
For those who can not make it to the campus for Sunday services, we offer our Online Campus, led by Josh Waugh. Our Online Campus features the Sanctuary service broadcast live, so the homebound can still worship with us. FBCH Online Campus